The Boston University Graduate Entrepreneurship and Innovation Club was founded in 2008 in response to a growing focus on entrepreneurial thinking in graduate programs at Boston University as well as to a rapidly expanding community of startups in the Boston area. This club is a diverse and supportive community of disruptive thinkers.
The club is headquartered at the BUzz Lab, on the 4th floor of 143 Bay State Road in Boston. The BUzz Lab serves as a co-working space for BU entrepreneurs and startups; it includes study spaces, private meeting rooms, and computers with web development software.
- Educate BU students who have an interest in entrepreneurial ventures
- Develop and execute impactful and engaging events that expand our network within the Boston business community and grow interest among the student body by bringing people together with BU students and faculty to encourage entrepreneurial thought in the business environment
- Provide students with support and resources to successfully join startup teams, launch startups of their own, and/or become innovative thinkers in larger organizations
- Build awareness of club initiatives among entrepreneurs from other schools and businesses, both locally and nationally
- Be the voice of the graduate entrepreneurship community in Boston University
Student clubs rely on the generosity of others to host quality events and have the resources necessary to meet club needs. We are grateful to all those who invest in us. Members of club leadership are actual founders of companies, so we run the club like a startup! We use funds responsibly and thoughtfully and love to find ways to provide value to our sponsors.
The BU Graduate Entrepreneurship and Innovation Club can provide various opportunities to promote your organization to our growing community. We can work together to create a custom promotion package either for discrete sponsorship or for event-specific sponsorship. Some possibilities include:
- Open invitation for meet and greets with speakers and panelists
- Branding on the club website
- Branding on all pre- and post-event communications and print media
- Social media advertisement of your services to our network of entrepreneurs across the country
- Meet and greet with event speakers
- Acknowledgement on Eventbrite registration page
- Branding on event print materials and program
Twitter: @BUEntrepreneurs has more than 2,000 followers
Facebook: Facebook group has more than 275 members
Email: Over 1,400 subscribers, plus promotion via the BUzz Lab email list