The Cohort Cup is the annual competition among Cohorts A, B, C, and D. Through a variety of events, such as karaoke, trivia, and sports tournaments, each cohort earns points through both performance and participation. Highlights from the 2012 – 2013 include:
- The basketball tournament, where Cohort D showed up with their crazy athletic skills.
- The amazing costumes put together for the Halloween Party and the pumpkin carving contest.
- Dean Freeman’s appearance in the Cohort Cup Harlem Shake.
- The SouperBowl – where every cohort submitted tasty (and filling) soups and stews for the whole class to eat!
- The end-of-the-year talent show, where the second years turned HBS cases into dramatic readings.
Congratulations to Cohort B, Cohort Cup Champions 2012-2013! (Two years in a row!)