The Women’s MBA Association (WMBAA) strives to foster a sense of community for current MBA women at Boston University and enable them to achieve personal and professional long term success. This includes:
- Educating members about topics related to work-life balance and career advancement
- Facilitating networking opportunities and mentorships
- Uniting men and women in addressing women-related issues in the workplace
- Providing access to professional women leaders who hold successful career positions within different industries
- Establishing a solid relationship among students, alumni, faculty and women in the greater Boston area
- Corporate Connection Brunch at Taj Hotel (October 24, 2015)
- $tart $mart – Salary Negotiation for Women workshop
- Sponsor for the NAWMBA Conference (Oct 15-17, 2015)
- Panel Discussions
- Coffee Chats
- Volunteer Day
Paid membership in the WMBAA is not required. For information follow us on Facebook or contact us at email@example.com.
WMBAA Spotlight – Coming soon!
Member of the Month