Our Executive Education program participants will enjoy both off & on campus accommodation options, which are offered throughout their stay here at Boston University.
For off campus arrangements, hotel accommodations are made available in partnership with the Hotel Commonwealth, a luxury hotel located only minutes from the Questrom School of Business.
Our premier on campus housing is located within the Student Village at 10 Buick Street which includes the following features and amenities:
- Four-person apartment unit – 4 single bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living/dining area
- All bedrooms are approximately 100 square feet including the closet
- All bedrooms have Ethernet connection to the campus network
- Kitchens include full-size refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and garbage disposal
- Kitchen supplies/utensils are not provided
- Central air-conditioning system
- Bedroom furniture includes a bed with mattress, dresser, 60” wide desk, desk chair, and 2-drawer mobile file cabinet
- Living/dining room furniture includes comfortable sofa, lounge chairs, coffee table, end table, television stand, lamps, round kitchen table and upholstered dining chairs
- On the ground level – group study rooms, reading room, mail room, laundry room, music practice rooms, RHA office, recycling room, vending machines, and bike storage area
- 18th floor multipurpose room
- 24-hour front door security
- Buick Street Market and Café is open for limited hours during the summer and usually not on the weekends