The Executive Leadership Center occupies the entire fourth floor of the Rafik B. Hariri building at Boston University’s Questrom School of Business. It has been built to accommodate today’s professionals, with design promoting comfort, teamwork, and technological innovation.
The Executive Leadership Center at Boston University offers a unique and productive environment for your meeting, seminar, or other important gatherings. Located at the eastern edge of the University, the Executive Leadership Center provides an impressive setting for any event, from a board meeting to a custom designed management program.
The facility offers state of the art technology including multimedia classrooms, wireless laptop capabilities, and fully equipped breakout rooms ideal for teaming and work groups. Dining rooms and private phone and fax stations are also available.
- 7 corporate seminar rooms (6 tiered and one flat) designed to support and enhance the executive learning experience.
- 12 breakout rooms, with computers and materials to support teams and work group sessions.
- Specially appointed executive lounges and reception areas.
- Executive dining room with an in-house chef.
- Exceptional technological infrastructure, giving students and faculty access to the latest tools shaping the global marketplace.