Benefits and Core Strengths
The Executive Leadership Center at the Boston University Questrom School of Business offers the following benefits and strengths to our partnering organizations:
- Collaborating and partnering with companies that want to effect change within their organization.
- Developing education programs around strategic initiatives and development needs.
- Crafting unique programs suiting each client’s needs by using our world class faculty to work with corporate leaders.
- Forming strategic alliances that generate action plans.
- Customizable curriculum designed to build knowledge and skills.
- Continuously applying development experiences to enhance our effectiveness.
- Measuring educational results and their behavioral and performance impact on organizations.
- Integrating life-long learning with analysis of current business issues.
- Using real-world instructional material, not just theoretical presentations.
- Extending the learning experience into participants’ jobs once they complete a program.