The Executive Leadership Center is pleased to serve as your partner in creating value for your executives. We provide cutting‑edge, customized curricula for organizations large and small. Each leadership program is designed specifically to help your executives build skills and knowledge that can be applied immediately.
Taught by Questrom School of Business senior faculty, Executive Education programs include the functional disciplines of business – Accounting, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Information Technology, Organizational Behavior, and Strategy – always taught from a holistic perspective.
At the Questrom School of Business, our vision is to create value for the world. Three sectors of the global economy will provide the most significant opportunities for value creation in the future: digital technology, health and life sciences, and energy and the environment. We are evolving our custom and open enrollment program offerings to provide additional focus on these vital industry sectors. In addition, we are increasing our emphasis on global issues, ethics, and the social impacts of organizational decisions.
Located within the Questrom School of Business, the Executive Leadership Center offers high-tech classrooms, team rooms, dining facilities, lounges, and conference facilities for the exclusive use of our executive clients.
At Boston University, we focus on delivering exceptional outcomes for you, inside and outside the classroom:
- Our faculty includes distinguished scholars, dynamic teachers, and seasoned real world practitioners from business.
- Our curriculum is rigorous and designed to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- We specialize in managing disruption, innovation, and change, and how the Networked Economy has fundamentally changed business.
- Our participants come from all over the world, bringing diverse educational and cultural backgrounds and work experiences.
- The city of Boston provides an outstanding backdrop as a leading center for high technology, health care, and entrepreneurship.
- The 2012 Financial Times Executive Education survey ranked BU Executive Education 2nd in the United States and 5th in the world.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you and your organization.
Kenneth W. Freeman
Allen Questrom Professor and Dean
Boston University Questrom School of Business