Connect the dots between education, careers, lifestyle and budget. Exclusive informational interviews with professionals give you unbiased insights into thousands of careers. iOS App: Search “PathSource” in the Apple App Store or by following this link. As long as you sign up with your bu.edu email, you will be given access. For students without iPhones, the activation code is BOS149. You will need that code the first time you sign into the website only. Click on this link to access the PathSource career tools via the website.
If you’re looking to get experience but don’t have time for a traditional internship think about finding a short-term project! Projects can range from 10 hours of work to an ongoing project lasting 3-6 months.
- ALL projects are PAID
- 50% of positions are on site and 50% are done remotely if you need more flexbility
- Even Freshman are considered! They tend to land general office jobs, videography/photography projects and social media related projects
- They consider international applicants
Check out this HireOwl Student Profile Guide for tips on how to create a strong profile.
- Questrom Connect: Matching students and alumni for info interviewing, job shadowing, career advice, mentoring and more
- Vault: Company and Industry Guides
- PathSource: Sign up with your BU email address and use the activation code: BOS149
- Questrom Faculty Profiles: Connect with industry professionals and learn about different career paths right here in your own backyard
- Questrom Research Centers: Learn more about the research going on at Questrom
- Questrom UG Student Organizations: Get involved while building your resume
- Questrom Events: Don’t forget to also check out Questrom CareerLink to find out about FCC events
- Pardee Library: Useful databases for career research and industry guides
- CareerBeam: Industry research tools, international databases and lead generation technology for BU students and alumni
- LinkedIn: Join the Boston University Questrom School of Business Alumni Networking Group. Also make sure to check out Alumni by clicking on “Connections” in the nav bar and then “Find Alumni.” Learn more about LinkedIn under Finding and Getting a Job.
- Find Networking Events: Eventbrite, Meetup
- Find Career Fairs
- Find professional/trade associations associated with your concentration using Google and the Associations Unlimited database from the Pardee Library. Many local chapters and conferences coming to Boston offer student rates. Identify these groups and start networking!