I need _________ form, where do I get a copy?
- All Grad Center forms can be access on the internal Grad Center website. (http://questromworld.bu.edu/gradcenter/essentials/forms/)
I lost/ruined/etc. my name tent card, how do I get a new one?
- Grad Center “tent cards” can be accessed on our website and printed out by students themselves (Grad Center site > Resources > Forms > Name Card Template). We will also gladly print them for the student if they are in the office asking this question.
I’m a faculty member and I want to submit a grade change, who should I contact?
- If Faculty want to submit a grade change, they can just email the information directly to Allison Bello (email@example.com).
Where do I park to come to Questrom?
- We do not provide parking for students anywhere on campus.
What do I have to do to be able to meet with someone in the FCC?
- Students do not meet with anyone in the FCC until they have an approved ‘Target Search Plan’ with their Career Advisor.
I’m here for an info session/interview, where should I go? If I have a deposit for the MBA program, where do I turn it in?
- The GAO handles all of the info sessions, interviews, and deposits. Direct them to room 102.
My BU ID is not working anymore, what should I do?
- If a student needs access to the Graduate Student Lounge on the 3rd floor, the Graduate Resource Center on the 4th floor, or has had an issue entering the building on weekends, we can email Cam Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their name and ID number, and she can make the needed adjustments to their card.
Where is the copy center/where can I pick up my course packets?
- The Copy Center is located in the far right of the atrium, room 186.