As members of the Boston University Questrom School of Business Undergraduate Student Government, our primary responsibility is to the Undergraduate Students in the Questrom School of Business to ensure that we are creating an environment that enhances the Questrom undergraduate community and student life. This includes: 1. Enhancing students’ academic, career, and social experiences, 2. Advocating on behalf of the undergraduate population, and 3. Facilitating communication between Questrom students, faculty, administration, alumni, as well as the greater BU community.
- We create programming for the Questrom undergraduate community that are educational, professionally driven, or social in nature.
- We encourage student involvement in giving back to the greater Boston community through Questrom Government’s community service initiatives. This aligns with Questrom’s mission to “prepare innovative and ethical leaders who understand the impact of business on society and create value for the world.”
- We facilitate, through our semi-semester All-Questrom Conference, a forum for student feedback and advocacy initiatives. We actively seek students’ feedback on the quality of life at Questrom and work with administrators to address and resolve any concerns, while fostering mutually beneficial relationships.
- We actively work to connect Questrom undergraduate students with alumni as learning and networking opportunities
- We foster collaboration between Questrom affiliated organizations through the All-Questrom Conference as well as through encouraging partnerships between organizations on their events.
- We actively work with other BU college governments and support their initiatives to enhance the overall BU student experience.
- We design and market programs, spend government money, and represent student interests, always on behalf of all students, and not in our self-interest.
- We, while participating as members and officers of Questrom Government, respect each other’s strengths and weaknesses, communicate openly, create a fun and collaborative environment that allows for personal growth and friendships.