To download zip files, click on the download link and choose “Save As” to save to your computer. You will then be able to “unzip” the file by double clicking on the saved folder. For JPG and PNG images, click on the download link. Once the image is open, right click on the image and click “Save As” to save to your computer.
Boston University Questrom School of Business Logos
Event details can be edited in Microsoft Word.
- You can save these PowerPoint Templates to “My Templates” in PowerPoint for easy access. Open the template, click “Save As” and change the file format to “PowerPoint Template.” The template will automatically be saved in “My Templates” for easy access later.
The zip file below contains five separate email templates.
To use template:
- Click on the download link and choose “Save As” to save the zipped files to your desktop.
- Click on the saved zipped file to open and then double click on the email template html file that you would like to use (this will automatically open the file in a web browser.)
- Select all, and copy.
- Open an email application, like Microsoft Outlook.
- Place the cursor in the body of the message, and paste.
- Update the copy and footer as necessary.