Massachusetts health care organizations testing a new delivery and payment method (update)

https://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2015/05/04/mass-health-care-providers-save-nearly-million-medicare-costs/U0fdbWAVT2ZtmmEIbEQpWK/story.html

5 replies
  1. Juliana Whelehan
    Juliana Whelehan says:

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!

2. Jeff Durney
    Jeff Durney says:

I’m glad you like our site, Juliana! The folks at BU’s Questrom School of Business deserve all the credit for making this site a reality. Their generous support for our organization over the years has been indispensable in helping us achieve our mission.

Please continue to visit and post your comments. We’d love to see some meaningful discussions take place here. Take care!

Regards,
    Jeff

3. removalist quotes
    removalist quotes says:

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the image of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it. So that’s why this article is great. Thanks!|

4. removalists darwin
    removalists darwin says:

I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.|

Trackbacks & Pingbacks