Directions to Boston University Questrom School of Business
Directions to campus via subway:
By Public Transportation
Boston University is easily accessible by public transportation. The “B” branch of the MBTA Green Line passes through the campus along Commonwealth Avenue. The Questrom School of Business is located at the “Blandford Street” station. Directions are:
By Red Line: Take the Red Line train to Park Station; transfer to the Green Line “B” Train.
By Blue Line (including Logan Airport): Take the Blue Line to Government Center; take any Green Line train westbound, and transfer to the Green Line “B” Train one stop later, at Park Street.
By Orange Line: Take the Orange Line train to Downtown Crossing; follow the underground concourse to the Green Line Park Street Station, then board the westbound “B” Train.
By Green Line:
- From Lechmere, Science Park, North Station or Haymarket – Take any train to Government Center; then take any Green Line train westbound, and transfer to the Green Line “B” Train one stop later, at Park Street.
- From the Suburban “C” (Cleveland Circle) or “D” (Riverside) Lines – Take any train Inbound to Kenmore Square and change to the Outbound platform and board the westbound “B” Train.
- From the “E” (Heath Street) Line – Take any train Inbound to Arlington Station and change to the Outbound platform and board the westbound “B” Train.
From Logan Airport via Public Transportation (MBTA) – http://www.mbta.com/riding_the_t/logan/
- Silver Line To and From Logan Airport – with connections to the Red Line and Commuter Rail at South Station
- Blue Line To and From Logan Airport – for connections to the Orange Line, Green Line, and Commuter Rail at North Station
- Commuter Boat/Ferry To and From Logan Airport
- Providence Line Commuter Rail – TF Green Airport To and From Logan Airport – with connections to the Silver Line at South Station
- To and From Logan Airport – Directions From All Points
For service to Logan Airport using the Blue Line, take the MBTA Blue Line to the newly renovated Airport Station and board FREE Massport shuttle buses to all airline terminals. For customers coming to Logan Airport from the Green Line, transfer to the Orange Line at Haymarket Station toward Forest Hills (southbound), take the Orange Line one stop to State to transfer to the Blue Line, and exit at Airport Station to board the FREE Massport shuttle buses to all airline terminals.
For service from Logan Airport using the Blue Line, board FREE Massport shuttle buses (Route Nos. 22, 33, or 55 to “MBTA Blue Line”) outside your terminal. The Massport shuttle buses will drop you off directly in front of Airport Station where you can purchase your CharlieTicket at the ticket machines inside the station’s lobby. Insert your CharlieTicket in the turnstyle to access the station platform. For customers coming from Logan Airport en route to the Green Line, transfer from the Blue Line at State, take the Orange Line toward Oak Grove (northbound) one stop to Haymarket, and board the Green Line at Haymarket.
The Blue Line runs from approximately 6:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. every day of the week.
From Logan Airport:
Take Route 1A Boston to Sumner Tunnel, then proceed to Storrow Drive. Follow Storrow Drive West to the Kenmore Square exit. Follow local directions below.
From the North:
Take Route 1 or I-93 South to Boston. After the bridge, take the Storrow Drive/Cambridge exit. Follow Storrow Drive approximately 2 miles to the Kenmore Square exit. Follow local directions below.
From the Southeast:
Take I-95 or Route 3 North to I-93 North into Boston. Take exit 26 onto Storrow Drive and follow 2 miles to the Kenmore Square exit. Follow local directions below.
From the South:
Washington, DC or NYC, take I-95 N to New Haven, CT. Then take I-91 N to Hartford, where you will get I-84 East. Follow this to I-90 East, the Massachusetts Turnpike. Follow the directions from the West below.
From the West:
Take the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) East to Exit 18, Brighton/Cambridge. Follow the right side of the ramp towards Cambridge. At the bottom of the ramp there will be several traffic lights. Turn right at the hotel onto Storrow Drive. Exit Storrow Drive at the Kenmore Square exit. Follow local directions below.
After taking Kenmore exit off Storrow Drive, turn right at first set of traffic lights onto Beacon Street. At this point, the road forks; the right fork is Bay State Road. Take left fork, which leads into Kenmore Square. In the Square, bear right onto Commonwealth Avenue. The Boston University Questrom School of Business is located at 595 Commonwealth Avenue, directly across from the Metcalf Science Building.
Kenmore Lot, 549 Commonwealth Avenue, $16.00/day
Granby Lot, 665 Commonwealth Avenue, $16.00/day