Once your Planner is completed:
- Click on “Reg Options” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on “Register for Class”.
- Next to Search by: click Planner.
- Check the boxes next to all the courses in your Planner.
- Click on add classes to schedule.
- In the popup that asks if you’re sure you want to add, click “OK”.
- If you get green check-marks, that means the courses have successfully been added to your schedule. If you get a red “X” that means a course did not get added. Do not worry, please email Cameron, and he will help you.
- Click on “View” highlighted in red.
- Click on “Graph” to view your schedule.
Once you have finished, click in the upper right-hand corner. Your registration will be saved automatically.
And you’re done.
If you need to make any changes to your schedule, you can do so during Orientation and/or during the first week of classes for the semester. Remember, you can not change your SM131 or SM132 sections.