Questrom will hold a recognition event for all undergraduate and graduate students who graduated in the Class of 2020. This will be an opportunity to gather as a class, celebrate your accomplishments, and reflect on your time as a Questrom student. Graduates will have an opportunity to hear their names read and walk across the stage.
Registration is required for all graduates and their guests for all Commencement 2020 events.
- Registration will begin at 9 am (EDT) on Monday, August 23, 2021, and conclude at 11:59 pm (EDT) on September 12, 2021.
- Boston University has partnered with a third-party vendor, MarchingOrder, for e-ticketing services.
- Class of 2020 graduates will receive a unique access link to the MarchingOrder registration page via email and more information before registration opens.
- Each graduate will be eligible to register up to four guests.
- No graduate or guest will be admitted to Commencement events without a ticket.
Caps & Gowns
University-approved regalia is required to participate in the Questrom and All-University Commencement Exercises.
Caps and gowns must be ordered online. It is highly recommended that all orders are placed immediately, especially for international shipments.
- Order Cap & Gown by August 21 for campus pickup option from BU Barnes & Noble.
- Order Cap & Gown by September 10 for domestic shipping to receive for Commencement 2020 weekend. Free domestic shipping if ordered before September 1; shipping fees apply after September 1.
Boston University is committed to promoting a safe campus environment. In accordance with current University safety protocol, cloth face coverings or disposable masks must be worn indoors at all times when not eating or drinking.
Event locations are subject to change based on registration numbers. Please check the Commencement website and your tickets before arriving.