Please submit the Waitlist Request Form if you wish to be added to the waitlist for a Questrom course that is full.
We will do our best to register you for your requested section, and you will receive a response when we are able to accommodate your request. We may not be able to accommodate all requests. Please register for another section if the option is available.
How does the Waitlist System work?
- If you submit the Waitlist Request Form, you will be registered for your first or second choice section if and when a seat becomes available for you. We will make every effort to accommodate all requests or suggest alternatives.
- You can submit the Waitlist Request Form only once a Questrom course is open to you on the StudentLink, and that course is full. For example, sophomores cannot submit the Waitlist Request Form until after registration opens to rising sophomores on November 4. Early requests will be disregarded.
- If there is a waitlist for a Questrom course, that course is closed and you will not be able to WebReg for this course even if you can see an available seat on the StudentLink.
- When will the Waitlist Request Form be available? The Waitlist Request Form will be available beginning on Sunday, October 28, 2018 for Spring 2019 registration.
- How many students are already on the waitlist? Please scroll down to review the Waitlist Report, which appears below the Waitlist Form. This report will show you how many students are on the waitlist for Questrom courses. Please consider this information when you are planning your schedule and submitting your request.
The Waitlist Request Form has closed for the Fall 2018 semester. If you wish to request a Questrom course, please bring an add/drop form to the first class. For SM131/FE101, please submit the SM131/FE101 Request Form on this site (beginning September 4). For OB221, please email Professor Mandolese (email@example.com).
The following chart indicates how many students are on the waitlist for the Questrom courses below, as of the date indicated in the second column. Although we do our best to accommodate students’ requests, we ask that you consider this information when you are planning your schedule, as we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
Please note that certain waitlist requests are prioritized over others in certain cases, such as courses needed for seniors to graduate, and therefore, waitlist requests are not necessarily processed in the order in which they are received.
The Waitlist Report will appear here starting on October 30.