Please submit the Waitlist Request Form if you wish to be added to the waitlist for a Questrom course that is full.
We will do our best to register you for your requested section, and you will receive a response when we are able to accommodate your request. We may not be able to accommodate all requests. Please register for another section if the option is available.
How does the Waitlist System work?
- If you submit the Waitlist Request Form, you will be registered for your first or second choice section if and when a seat becomes available for you. We will make every effort to accommodate all requests or suggest alternatives.
- You can submit the Waitlist Request Form only once a Questrom course is open to you on the StudentLink, and that course is full. For example, rising sophomores cannot submit the Waitlist Request Form until after registration opens to rising sophomores on April 23rd. Early requests will be disregarded.
- If there is a waitlist for a Questrom course, that course is closed and you will not be able to WebReg for this course even if you can see an available seat on the StudentLink.
- When will the Waitlist Request Form be available? The Waitlist Request Form will be available beginning on Sunday, April 9, 2017 and ending on Friday, September 1st at 8am for Fall 2017 Registration.
- How many students are already on the waitlist? Please scroll down to review the Waitlist Report, which appears below the Waitlist Form. This report will show you how many students are on the waitlist for Questrom courses. Please consider this information when you are planning your schedule and submitting your request.
- When will I hear back about my request?
- Students who submit a request between April 9-11th will receive a reply no later than April 21st *
- Students who submit a request on between April 12-22nd will receive a reply no later than May 5th *
- Students who submit a request between April 23-26th will receive a reply no later than May 12th *
- Students who submit a request between April 27th and May 19th will receive a reply no later than May 24th (due to end-of-semester and commencement-related projects).
- * In many cases, students will receive a reply sooner than this date
The following chart indicates how many students are on the waitlist for the Questrom courses below, as of the date indicated in the second column. Although we do our best to accommodate students’ requests, we ask that you consider this information when you are planning your schedule, as we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
Please note that certain waitlist requests are prioritized over others in certain cases, such as courses needed for seniors to graduate, and therefore, waitlist requests are not necessarily processed in the order in which they are received.
This report is updated frequently in April, and weekly in May-August.
|Course||# of students|
on the waitlist
as of July 16
|Day||Start Time||End Time|
|QST AC221 D1||2||Tue,Thu||12:30pm||1:45pm|
|QST ES310 B1||2||Fri||12:20pm||2:05pm|
|QST FE101 B2||4||Mon||10:10am||11:55am|
|QST FE101 D3||9||Wed||2:30pm||4:15pm|
|QST FE101 E5||3||Wed||4:30pm||6:15pm|
|QST FE442 B1||5||Mon,Wed||9:25am||10:40am|
|QST FE442 E1||4||Mon,Wed||2:30pm||3:45pm|
|QST FE449 B1||7||Mon,Wed||10:55am||12:10pm|
|QST LA245 F1||3||Tue,Thu||11:00am||12:15pm|
|QST OB221 D3||2||Thu||3:30pm||6:15pm|
|QST OB221 D4||2||Thu||3:30pm||6:15pm|
|QST OB221 D5||2||Thu||3:30pm||6:15pm|
|QST SI480 A1||4||Mon||6:30pm||9:15pm|
|QST SM131 A1||6||Mon,Wed||8:00am||9:15am|
|QST SM131 G2||2||Tue,Thu*||8:00am||9:15am|
|* SM131 includes a Friday 1-hour lab.|
Please see the Link for the full schedule)