Please submit the Waitlist Request Form if you wish to be added to the waitlist for a Questrom course that is full.
We will do our best to register you for your requested section, and you will receive a response when we are able to accommodate your request. We may not be able to accommodate all requests. Please register for another section if the option is available.
How does the Waitlist System work?
- If you submit the Waitlist Request Form, you will be registered for your first or second choice section if and when a seat becomes available for you. We will make every effort to accommodate all requests or suggest alternatives.
- You can submit the Waitlist Request Form only once a Questrom course is open to you on the StudentLink, and that course is full. For example, sophomores cannot submit the Waitlist Request Form until after registration opens to sophomores on April 23rd. Early requests will be disregarded.
- If there is a waitlist for a Questrom course, that course is closed and you will not be able to WebReg for this course even if you can see an available seat on the StudentLink.
- When will the Waitlist Request Form be available? The Waitlist Request Form will be available beginning on Sunday, April 9, 2017 and ending on Friday, September 1st at 8am for Fall 2017 Registration.
- When will I hear back about my request?
- Students who submit a request between April 9-11th will receive a reply by April 21st *
- Students who submit a request on between April 12-22nd will receive a reply by May 5th *
- Students who submit a request between April 23-26th will receive a reply by May 12th *
- Students who submit a request between April 27th and May 19th will receive a reply by May 24th (due to end-of-semester and commencement-related projects).
- * In many cases, students will receive a reply sooner than this date