Other Courses for non-Questrom students
- QST IM445 – CAS International Relations majors who have completed the pre-requisites can register for IM445 on their registration day. Pre-requisites: CAS EC101; CAS EC102; QST IM345 or QST FE427 or CAS EC392 or CAS IR292 or equivalent (may be taken concurrently); senior standing.
- QST PL425, PL430, OB442, OB460 and SI448 – Non-Questrom juniors and seniors can register for these courses on the date listed above.
- QST MK487 – SHA students who have completed HF260 can register for MK487 on their registration day. SHA students who have not completed HF260 can Petition for permission to take this course.
- QST SI444, 445, 451, 453, 456, 471 – ENG Technology Innovation Concentrators can register for these courses on their registration day.
- QST SI480 – ENG juniors and seniors can register for SI480 on their registration day.
- QST SI482 – ENG students who have completed SI480 can register for SI482 on their registration day
- ** If you can’t register for one of these courses, please submit the Questrom Waitlist Request Form. The course may be full, or the seats reserved for your school/college may be full.
Trying to Add a Course to Your Planner?
In order to restrict these courses for each of the populations that need to take them, non-Questrom students will not be able to add these courses to their Planner on the StudentLink prior to the date listed above. If you are seeing a flag next to one of these courses, it will disappear at 12:00am on the date listed above.
On the University Class Schedule on the StudentLink, Permission Required appears next to all of these courses. Please disregard Permission Required. You do not need permission to register for one of these courses!
Want a Course Not Listed Above?
Submit the Petition Form online, indicating which course you want to take and why. Requests will be processed in order of receipt.
Need a Course That is Full?
Submit the Waitlist Request Form online.
Please visit bu.edu/summer for additional information