My CV Resources
Who can I ask for help?
Marie Burrage (email@example.com) and Kristen Gallagher (firstname.lastname@example.org) are the My CV liaisons for Questrom, so are the primary points of contact for questions about My CV. For department-specific questions, please contact your department administrator or department chair. For questions about BU’s Open Access policy, please contact BU Digital Scholarship Services at email@example.com.
Access the training materials
The following user documentation is available for you as you work with My CV:
Resources from the Provost’s Office:
- My CV-New User Checklist: Find it here
- Information about sources of data in My CV: Find it here
- Guides and videos for how to enter data into the My CV profile and modules can be found on the Provost’s Office website
- Information about the External and International Activity Report (EIAR): Find it here
- A user guide to completing the External and International Activity Report (EIAR) in My CV: Find it here
- Questrom-specific ‘What goes where?’ guide to help you decide where to list various activities within My CV: Find it here
- Questrom-specific user guide to completing your Faculty Annual Report and Questrom Multiyear Report: Find it here
- A guide for making records visible/invisible on your My CV and Questrom web profiles: Find it here
- Merit Review Teaching Evaluation guide: Find it here
- Secondary Appointment Mid-Year Self Assessment: Find it here