Spring 2022 Schedule
This Spring, you have the choice of a Zoom or in-person appointment. In-person appointments will take place in the MBA Center (Suite 416E) or another Questrom location indicated by Niveen. If you select a Zoom appointment, you will receive a follow-up email with a Zoom link.
Monday: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Wednesday: 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thursday: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Writing Assistance is available during the Fall & Spring semesters by appointment. All appointments take place via remote means on Zoom.
Questrom allows students to book up to two appointments per week in advance. Students may schedule a third session in any given week provided there are appointments available and only after having attended their two scheduled sessions. We reserve the right to return to our original policy of two appointments per week during high demand times.
What YOU can expect:
- 30 minute individual appointments
- Supportive, judgement-free 1-1 environment
- Student-driven process
- Assistance with any part of the writing process identified by you (i.e. brainstorming, outlining, thesis formulation, building an effective argument, drafting, presenting and integrating evidence/quotations,)
- Feedback on grammar, structure, citations/avoiding plagiarism, and techniques for editing and self-proofreading
What YOU should not expect:
- Editing/proofreading the entire piece of writing
- Evaluating or grading work
- Knowledge of content
- Responsibility for outcome
- Help with take home exams unless written permission from the instructor has been obtained prior to the session
- Writing TAs to make edits directly in your computer. Please bring a printout to your appointment.
What WE expect of you:
- Open mind, willingness to receive feedback, positive attitude, desire to take ownership of the process and improve your writing
- Your assignment
- Questions and ideas
- Being on time for your appointment
- If you must cancel, please do so at least 24 hours in advance
- If you are late, the time will be deducted from your session
- For no-shows our grad center no-show policy applies
- Respect towards our staff, TAs and fellow students
- Academic Integrity