Media Assistant Job Posting
The Questrom Marketing & Communications Team is hiring a graduate assistant with a background in social media and digital marketing to serve as our Media Assistant. In this role, you’ll help manage Questrom’s main social media accounts, create and publish content, and provide other general marketing duties supporting our digital marketing efforts.
- Managing content generation and production across social platforms to enhance Questrom’s brand for multiple audiences.
- Daily monitoring of social media accounts and scheduling posts for future publishing.
- Collaborating with Executive Director and Associate Director to develop a high-level strategy for organic social media communications.
- Developing an annual content calendar for the Questrom brand across multiple channels.
- Serving as liaison with other departments within Questrom to align messaging and develop a cohesive social media strategy across the School.
- Taking photos of campus and documenting major events (mostly virtual) for social media.
- Creating and maintaining actionable tracking and analysis for Questrom social media channels.
- Assisting in the execution and distribution of promotional materials.
- Posting stories and making minor website updates using WordPress.
- Managing the development of a monthly newsletter.
The ideal candidate has a background in digital marketing and has managed social media channels for a brand or large institution. To apply, please complete the form and upload your resume and cover letter below.
Contact Adriane Ayling, Associate Director of Brand & Creative, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.