CONTACT THE GRADUATE ADMISSIONS & FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
Payment Plan Options
For students who are part-time during the academic year, there are two payment plan options during the Fall and Spring semesters. Each option requires a down payment of 25% of the enrolled plan amount, in addition to an enrollment fee. The remaining 75% of the plan amount may be paid in one of two ways. Students enrolling in Option 1 will make three equal installment payments of 25% of the plan amount, due monthly throughout the semester. Those enrolling in Option 2 will make their remaining payment shortly after the semester ends. Anyone enrolling in a payment plan must have access to a US bank account.
For enrollment in the plan, an initial payment and a completed online promissory note are due by the semester payment deadlines listed on the BU Student Accounting Website. Please follow the deadlines for those under “Online MBA Students” payment plans chart.
The initial payment includes 25% of the current semester tuition, a non-refundable enrollment fee, as well as any additional semester fees. Please note that while tuition deposits or other semester credits may reduce your overall payment plan amount, they cannot be applied as a down payment for the plan.
Students will need a BU email and Kerberos password to login and set up their payment plans. Students will be sent instructions on how to set-up their BU emails in late June/July for August entry and November/December for January entry. Students are required to enroll in the payment plan for each semester that they want to participate. Dates and deadlines will vary. Enrollment is available online at the Student Link. Click on “Money Matters”, then “Student Account Inquiry”, and select the “Payment Plan” option. Please contact Student Accounting Services at email@example.com or 617.353.2264 with any questions.
For the most up-to-date information about payment plan enrollment deadlines, please check the Student Accounting Services website.