Add a Course:
Instructions for requesting to add a course during the Add/Drop Period (January 19 – February 1, 2023 for the Spring 2023 semester)
- If you wish to add a Questrom course, please submit the Questrom Course Instructor Permission Request Form. This request will go to the instructor, and if they approve, they will be asked to forward your request to the Questrom Registrar’s Office to adjust your schedule accordingly. You will be notified when your schedule is changed, or you will be notified if your request is denied. This form can be used to request to add a Questrom course, to request to switch sections, or to request to audit a Questrom course. If you wish to drop a course, you should do so on the StudentLink. If you wish to request more than one change to your schedule, please submit this form once for each course.
- To request a non-Questrom course, please complete the Add/Drop Form and submit it to email@example.com.
Drop a Course
Drop the course by using WebReg on the Student Link, until the last day to drop without a ‘W’ (permanent final grade indicating Withdrawal).
After three business days, check the Student Link to verify that your registration has been adjusted.
- ** For courses with non-standard dates (i.e. Executive Skills Seminars), please see the deadlines to add, drop and withdraw listed with the course on the University Class Schedule on the Student Link.
- Students may only add courses during the first two weeks of the semester with the instructor’s permission. The course instructor has complete discretion over which students are added to the course.
- Students dropping a course should refer to the dates included in the academic calendar to determine whether or not it will be recorded on their transcripts.
- Students dropping a course should refer to the refund schedule for possible adjustments to their tuition charges.
- Dropping a course could affect the sequencing of courses: i.e. if the course is a prerequisite for another course or if the course is only offered once a year.
- Dropping a course could affect eligibility for financial aid and/or housing.
- Dropping a course may affect NCAA athletic eligibility to complete immediately or in the future
Please note that you are required to successfully complete a minimum of twelve academic credits per semester during each academic year (not including Summer Term) in order to be considered for renewal of financial aid.
- Dropping a course could affect visa status for international students. Our international students must be sure to complete at lease twelve credits worth of coursework with grades of ‘D’ or better in order to maintain proper visa status. ‘W’ grades do not count as completed coursework for visa purposes.
- Dropping a course could affect eligibility to continue in Questrom. Please note that students are required to complete at least three 4-credit academic courses per academic semester (not including Summer Term) to be eligible to continue in Questrom. If you add or drop a course, it is your responsibility to check during the semester to be sure the transaction is complete.