Summer 2017 Timeline:
Information Session: Thursday, January 26th, 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. in HAR 208. Can’t make it? Read the Powerpoint: Summer 2017 Internship Opportunities from the session and read the blogs of the students who went last year, have someone from the UDC review your resume, and a trusted friend edit your essay. The application will be posted on Monday, February 6th.
Application Deadline: TBA
Decision Notification: Mid-March
Visa Information Session: Late March
Complete online questionnaire. Information needed:
- Contact information, GPA, informed consent
- Essay 1- Why are you applying for this internship? (200 words max.)
- Essay 2- Provide an example of a project that you have managed. What was your role? How did you identify the key tasks? How long did the project take to complete? What was the outcome? (300 words max.)
- Essay 3- What do you feel you could offer to this company during your work experience? (300 words max.)
- Essay 4- Have you ever worked in a culturally diverse team? IF YES: Did you work effectively? Did you experience any issues? How were they resolved? IF NO: Why would you like to work in a culturally diverse team? What issues do you think can arise when working in a culturally diverse team? (200 words max.)
- Resume (please have it reviewed by the Feld Career Center)
- Copy of your passport valid through December 2017 or proof that you have applied for your passport by February 10th.
- Copy of your class and work schedule for spring 2017 in one graph, so we can schedule your interview if needed.