THE PREMIER CONFERENCE ON PLATFORM RESEARCH
We are delighted to host the 2018 platform research symposium at Boston University bringing together global scholars to advance the latest research.
The symposium will be held at the Boston University Questrom School of Business.
It will run from approximately 8:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. on Wednesday, July 18, 2018.
Conference Dinner – 6:30 PM, Eastern Standard Restaurant, 528 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, Massachusetts.
This year’s topics include:
• Rival Platforms
• Entry of Complementors
• Strategies for platform launch and growth
• Platform design and governance
• Data and analytics for platforms
• Sharing Economy
• Who should set prices, platforms or partners?
• Consumer Protection on Platforms
• Competition between Platforms and their Partners
• Multihoming of Human Capital
• Financial Performance of Platforms vs Non-Platforms
This year’s co-chairs are
|Marshall Van Alstyne
Harvard Business School
Sponsorship is provided by the BU Human Resources Policy Institute and BU Questrom Dean’s Office.