NOTICE: Due to the Covid-19 crisis the 2020 conference is postponed until July 2021.
Please visit the Official BU Covid-19 site for more information.
THE PREMIER CONFERENCE ON PLATFORM RESEARCH
We are delighted to host the 2020 platform research symposium at Boston University bringing together global scholars to advance the latest research.
This year’s topics include:
- Strategies for platform launch and growth
- Platform design and architecture
- Internal organization of platform firms
- Transforming products into platforms
- How traditional firms compete or play with platforms
- Data and analytics for platforms
- Antitrust & regulation issues raised by platforms
- Fake news and platform externalities
- Valuing platforms
This year’s co-chairs are
|Marshall Van Alstyne
Harvard Business School
Sponsorship is provided by the BU Human Resources Policy Institute and BU Questrom Dean’s Office.