THE PREMIER CONFERENCE ON PLATFORM RESEARCH
We are delighted to host the 2019 platform research symposium at Boston University bringing together global scholars to advance the latest research.
The symposium will be held at the Boston University Questrom School of Business.
Cocktails will be at the BU castle.
It will run from approximately 8:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. on Wednesday, July 17, 2019.
Conference Dinner – 6:30 PM, Eastern Standard Restaurant, 528 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, Massachusetts.
This year’s topics include:
- Strategies for platform launch and growth
- Platform design and architecture
- Internal organization of platform firms
- Transforming products into platforms
- How traditional firms compete or play with platforms
- Data and analytics for platforms
- Antitrust & regulation issues raised by platforms
- Fake news and platform externalities
- Valuing platforms
This year’s co-chairs are
|Marshall Van Alstyne
Harvard Business School
Sponsorship is provided by the BU Human Resources Policy Institute and BU Questrom Dean’s Office.