Got questions? Of course you do!
First, see if you can find the answer
- Check this website! There’s tons of great information here, (including an FAQ page!). If you’re confused, read it again carefully and see if you can figure it out.
- Check your email. Chances are if it’s not on this website, then it’s probably in an email. Search your personal and BU accounts for answers.
- Still stuck? Google it! You might not find the answer right away, but chances are you’ll get close!
Then, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or your assigned academic advisor.
- One! email at a time. Please take the time to make sure you get all your questions into one email, even if it means waiting a day to send it. Twice the emails means it’ll take me twice as long to get back to you.
- Include a subject, greeting, and sign-off. You’re a business student now! Write emails like you’re a business student. You can address emails to Robyn or Ms. Johnson, whichever you’re more comfortable with.
- Use complete sentences and proper grammar. Leave texting abbreviations for your texts.
- Please also include your UID, it makes it much easier to find your record!
Finally, be patient
- Most answers will take a few business days, but remember that there are over 400 of you and only one of me. Sometimes a response may take a week or more.
I look forward to hearing from you!
— NORMAL —