Questrom students study abroad for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to, the following:
- To strengthen proficiency in another language.
- To experience different perspectives on the world, education, and management practices.
- To gain a competitive advantage in the job market by demonstrating an awareness of a culture beyond their own and of the global economy.
Courses taken and internships completed through BU Study Abroad transfer to BU directly, counting for course requirements as appropriate and toward students’ GPAs.
Questrom Study Abroad Website
Please visit the Questrom Study Abroad website to learn more about:
- Study abroad options
- Internships while abroad
- Advising and Course approvals
- Other student experiences
For more information on study abroad opportunities, please contact the Questrom School of Business Undergraduate Academic & Career Development Center at QuestromUDC@bu.edu or 617-353-2650.