Who should use this form?
Students and MBA alumni who meet the following criteria can apply to register for graduate courses at the Questrom School of Business:
- BU graduate students enrolled in a degree-seeking program and in good standing
- Visiting MBA students from an AACSB -accredited institution
- MBA Alumni (from BU or another AACSB-accredited institution)
Students from the Boston Area Consortium should not use this form. Registration information for Consortium students is available from the Office of the University Registrar.
Applying for registration
In addition to completing the cross-enrollment form you will need to complete the following steps:
- Receive instructor permission*. Faculty permission is required for all non-Questrom students enrolling in a Questrom School of Business course. Please attach permission, in the form of an email from the instructing faculty member, when submitting this form. If the course does not yet have a faculty name assigned to it, please continue to check the Bulletin until a name appears and then obtain permission. You should also ensure that you have the approval of your academic advisor to register for courses in Questrom School of Business.
- Non-BU students and Alumni should also attach a copy of their transcript to demonstrate that they are enrolled in a graduate-level degree program or have graduated from an MBA program, when submitting this form.
You will be registered on a space-available basis approximately two weeks prior to the start of the semester. If excess capacities exist, we may register you earlier.
In order to accommodate the incoming Questrom student class, registration for MO712 and AC711 will not occur until 1 week prior to the start of classes.
- You may not cross enroll in the following courses
- Sections numbered M or X
- Modular courses (sections A & B) from our full-time MBA program
- Courses from our specialty masters programs
- You may only enroll in 2 graduate Questrom courses
- Registration is at the discretion of Questrom School of Business
- Non-Questrom BU students must seek approval from their academic advisor before registering for courses in Questrom School of Business.
*BU students from some schools are not required to seek instructor permission before applying to register for specific graduate-level courses. View the list of eligible schools and courses here.
Cross Enrollment Form
Rafik B. Hariri Building
595 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
Fall & Spring
Appts: M-Th 8:30am-6:30pm,
M-T 9am-5pm, W-Th 9am-6:30pm, F 9am-1pm
MASTERS & PhD CENTER
Fall & Spring
Appts: M-Th 9am-5pm,