Faculty Concentration Liaison: Earl Rideout
Four courses in total are required.
Five to nine courses in total are required, depending on the foreign language requirement. Concentrators must complete:
- Two required courses: FE427 and IM345
- One course from the ‘B’ list
- One additional upper-division Questrom elective in order to satisfy their fourth Questrom elective requirement. This elective may be taken in any Questrom department.
- Language proficiency requirement to be completed in any of the following ways:
- complete a language other than English through the fourth-semester level
- obtain a certificate of proficiency in a foreign language from CAS
- earn a score of 560 or above on an SAT II foreign language exam as described in the foreign language section of the bulletin
- One CAS International Relations course
- A study abroad program sponsored by Boston University Study Abroad or a non-BU study abroad program of no less than 6 to 8 credits approved by the Questrom Undergraduate Development Center and BU Study Abroad. Only students considered to be international according to university regulations may fulfill this requirement through participation in Boston University’s programs in Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.