How can I edit my faculty or doctoral student profile?
- Go to questromapps.bu.edu
- Log in using your BU username and password
- Under the “Directories/Profiles” tab:
- Full time faculty can click on “Faculty Annual Report”
- Part Time Faculty can click on “Faculty Information System”
- Doctoral Students can click on “Doctoral Student Information System”
- Update the links for headings of information grouped by category (Research Information, Teaching Activities, Supplemental Profile Information, etc)
- To update your CV / Resume to your faculty public profile, upload your most recent CV through the link “Supplemental Profile Information” > Upload CV
Editing the Profile Summary
- Under the Supplemental Profile Information tab, click on the ‘Profile Summary’ link
- Click on ‘+ Add Profile Summary‘ if you do not have one
- Click on the pencil icon to edit your profile summary
How do I change my profile picture?
The Questrom Marketing & Communications Department is scheduling professional photo shoots. Once you have had your photo shoot, you will be contacted via email and be able to select a profile image. Please contact marcom for any questions.