As members of the Boston University Questrom School of Business Undergraduate Student Government, our primary responsibility is to the Undergraduate Students in the Questrom School of Business to ensure that we are creating an environment that enhances the Questrom undergraduate community and student life.
Our Goals Include:
1. Enhancing students’ academic, career, and social experiences.
2. Advocating on behalf of the undergraduate population.
3. Facilitating communication between Questrom students, faculty, administration, alumni, as well as the greater BU community.
What We Do:
- Create programming for the Questrom undergraduate community that are educational, professionally driven, or social in nature.
- Encourage student involvement in giving back to the greater Boston community through Questrom Government’s community service initiatives.
- Actively seek students’ feedback on the quality of life at Questrom and work with administrators to address and resolve any concerns, while fostering mutually beneficial relationships.
- Connect Questrom undergraduate students with alumni as learning and networking opportunities
- Work with other BU college governments and support their initiatives to enhance the overall BU student experience.
- Design and market programs, spend government money, and represent student interests, always on behalf of all students, and not in our self-interest.
- Respect each other’s strengths and weaknesses, communicate openly, create a fun and collaborative environment that allows for personal growth and friendships.