Management Courses Abroad
**All Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 programs have been suspended due to the ongoing concerns of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.**
Boston University Study Abroad Programs with Management Courses
Questrom students may go abroad on any Boston University Study Abroad program; however, students looking for management courses abroad have the options as listed below. Students may also view their options in a chart format that details program requirements.
Management Internship and Exchange Programs
Management internship and exchange programs allow students to take management courses at a local university through direct enrollment. This means, for example, if they go to Sydney, they will enroll in the University of Sydney, take classes alongside Australians, and enjoy the many business courses available at a major university.
- Copenhagen (Denmark) Business Exchange(fall, spring)
- Dublin (Ireland) Management Internship (spring)
- Madrid (Spain) Management Internship (spring)
- Bocconi University, Milan (Italy) Exchange (fall, spring)
- Padua (Italy) Management Internship(spring)
- Paris (France) Management Internship (fall,spring)
- *This program has been suspended for the entire 2020-2021 academic year (including spring).
- Singapore Management University Exchange (fall, spring)
- Seoul (South Korea) National University Exchange(spring)
- Sydney (Australia) Management Internship (spring)
- Washington, D.C. (USA) Management Internship
- The Washington DC program will re-open in Summer ’21
Boston University Internship Programs
Boston University internship programs have a BU Academic Center with BU faculty to teach coursework. These satellite campuses, being small versions of the Charles River Campus, have only a few management courses.
- Dublin (Ireland) Summer Internship (summer)
- London (England) Internship (fall, spring)
- London (England) Summer Internship (summer)
- Los Angeles (USA)Entertainment Management Internship (spring)
- Shanghai (China) Internship (fall, spring)
- Sydney (Australia)Internship (fall)
- Sydney (Australia) Summer Internship (summer)
- Washington, D.C. (USA) Summer Internship (summer)
Important Notes about Management Courses Abroad
When taking management courses abroad, remember:
- Up to two courses may be taken abroad toward any one management concentration.
- Only one “A List” course may be taken abroad and applied toward any one concentration.
- Accounting concentrators must take their concentration electives within the U.S. (Charles River Campus or Washington, D.C.) because accounting standards vary internationally.