Bloomberg Remote Terminal Account Creation Request:
- Students go to https://portal.bloombergforeducation.com/sign_up and select the “Signup as a Learner” button
- Students enter contact information (You must use your BU email) After signing up for a learner BMC account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting approval to create a Bloomberg terminal account (please provide your full name, name of the Questrom class, Instructor name, and your BU email in the request)
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an email informing you if your account is approved or denied.
- Students will then need to go back to https://portal.bloombergforeducation.com/login and logon, then select Terminal Access at the top to create a terminal Logon
- After creating your terminal login account, go to https://bba.bloomberg.net to logon to a remote Bloomberg terminal
- Select the drop down box next to the LAUNCH, and Select Launch within the browser